NBA DFS notes/quick picks for Wednesday, March 2nd.
|High End||Jayson Tatum
|Damontas Sabonis||Kevin Durant|
|Upper Middle Class||Tyler Herro||Jakob Poeltl
|Lower Middle Class||Malik Monk||None||Jaren Jackson|
|Value Tier||PJ Tucker||Kevon Looney||Jeremy Lamb|
Injury In/Out Notes
- Trae Young – Questionable but likely plays
- Richaun Holmes – Questionable
- Trey Burke – OUT
- Kyle Lowry – OUT
- Fred Van Vleet – Expected In
- KD is back
- Kings and Spurs total is about 20 points higher than all other games, expect lots of chalk going there.
- Memphis vs Boston is very much the top game I am focused on. Tatum and Morant show maybe, but Jaren Jackson has shown upside before and would be someone to consider from Memphis.
- Jayson Tatum
- Jaren Jackson
- Jakob Poeltl
- PJ Tucker