Cheat Sheet For Saturday, September 7th
|QB||Steven Montez||Adrian Martinez||None||Trevor Lawrence||Justin Fields|
Anthony McFarland Jr.
|Reggie Corbin||Travis Etienne||None|
|Zander Horvath||Michael Warren II|
|Jordan Mason||Kevin Mensah|
|WR||Rondale Moore||Laviska Shenault Jr||JD Spielman, KD Nixon||Justyn Ross|
|K.J. Hill||TJ Simmons, Amad Anderson||Tee Higgins|
|GAME STACK||Nebraska vs Colorado||Purdue
BOLD Indicates Player is likely chalk
Thoughts on the slate:
The lineup build on this slate is clear to me and it’s pay down at RB and up at WR. There’s a three headed monster at WR in Rondale Moore, Laviska Shenault and Justyn Ross in my mind and you won’t get burned by having two of those guys this week as I project all to have 100+ YD and 1+ TD games. That combined with some very good value RB options and less than normal studs up top at RB make this the clear build path for me this week.
QB – Tons of options, no specific must play:
I am fading Justin Fields, he will be the popular play after last week but faces a good Bearcats Defense:
- Steven Montez (COL)
- Trevor Lawrence (CLEM)
- Kelly Bryant (MIZZ)
- Elijah Sindelar (PUR)
- Adrian Martinez (NEB) — Game stack with Montez
RB – The Value:
- Reggie Corbin ($4400 – Illinois) is in a prime spot this week for the Illini against UCONN who in 2018 yielded 335 yards per game on the ground to opponents.
- Alex Fontenodt (COL) — Because I’m on the passing game I wont have much of him, but would be a good full game stack play
- Travis Etienne (CLEM)
- Michael Warren (CIN) — Contrarian if you dont pay up at WR, but then I wouldnt do that on main lineup
- Kevin Mensah (UCONN)
- Jordan Mason (GT)
WR Guys most likely to get you 30 points:
- Rondale Moore: He is a cheat code, especially at home. They just involve him so much in the offense that he is gonna be a double double guy, meaning get you 10 points off receptions and 10 points off yards easily. Heck, if he scores twice its a Triple Double Day. There are times when you can look at a guy who is the obvious play and say he is a fade. This is not one of those times.
- Laviska Shenault: Must play with playing Colorado. I lean the Colorado passing game here and he is gonna dominate Nebraska.
- Justyn Ross: I’m in love with Clemson today. I think they fucking pummel A&M and they take big shots down field and that would be Ross. He has the most upside if they do run up the score IMO.
Favorite Teams/Games to Stack:
- NEBRASKA vs COLORADO
Teams/Games to fade:
- Cincinnati / Ohio State
- Army / Michigan
- Rutgers / Iowa
- San Diego State / UCLA